Amadablam Expedition (30 Days)
Amadablam, the ornament of Himalayas, one of the most adventure and beautiful mountain in the world because of its unique shape. The shape of the Amadablam, It has long ridge in both side seems hand of a mother who is holding her child.
The height of Amadablam is 6,812m but considering very difficult ascends. The classic route for climbing is South-west ridge just below the hanging glacier combination with steep ice, rock and snow. The ascend on Amadablam is not only offers spectacular view of world’s highest mountains as Mt. Everest, Cho-Oyu, Lhotse and Makalu but justifying the high level of climbing artistry also. The climbers set up the three Base to approach the summit from the initial camp. This expedition is one of the hard and technical difficult. It is required to have good skill to handle the rock, ice and snow.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02-03: Preparation day at Kathmandu.
Day 04: Early morning fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding.
Day 05: Trek to Namche Bazaar.
Day 06: Acclimatizing day at Namche Bazaar.
Day 07: Trek to Tenboche.
Day 08: Trek to Amadablam Base Camp.
Day 09: Preparation day at Base Camp.
Day 10-24: Climbing Period.
Day 25-27: Retrace to Lukla.
Day 28: Early morning fly to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 29: Free day at Kathmandu.
Day 30: Departure to Airport.
- Twin-sharing accommodation on B/B basis in Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Food during the trek and base camp for member and staffs.
- Camp or tea houses stay during the trek.
- Camping equipment at Base camp (tents, mattress, dining tents, store tent, chair table).
- Climbing Sherpa, Guide, Cook and Kitchen boy in Base camp.
- Above mentioned staff daily wages, equipment allowance and insurance.
- Porter during the trek up to base camp and return to Lukla.
- Government Liasion Officer.
- Peak Permit and National Park fees.
- Flight KTM- LUKLA – KTM for members and staff.
- Cargo of gear to Lukla – KTM.
- Land transport as per itinerary.
- Personal equipment for climbing and insurance.
- High altitude food, fuel and equipment.
- Meals in Kathmandu.
- Airport taxes.
- All kind of personal nature expenses such as liquor, tips etc,
- Emergency rescue Evacuation, if required.
0 Reviews on Amadablam Expedition (30 Days) View All