Mt. Shishapangma Expedition (43 Days)
Shishapangma is one of the lovely mountain of Tibet, which lies in its Autonomous Region of the Peoples Republic of China. Only very few people in the world have an idea about the Shishapangma before Chinese opened Tibet to the western summiteers in 1978 A.D. The Tibetans regard it as the holy mountain. It is the youngest among fourteen mountains above 8000m. That lies in high Himalayan ranges. The North West Ridge (normal route) to Shishapangma takes us up easy angled snow slopes up to 35 degrees with one steeper section. The necessary lines will be fixed and placed on the steeper or crevassed sections. Following our acclimatization in Zhangmu & Nyalam, we will arrive at base camp 5000m ready to do our final preparations and acclimatization walks. Yaks transport our expedition gear from Base camp to ABC at 5,400m. Three further camps will be place en-route. Sometimes the extra additional days are also required for acclimatization at different places until climbers succeeds the summit. If the climber succeeds the mountaineering early than the scheduled tenure they may leave the base camp before the prescribed time as well.
Day 01 :Arrivals in Kathmandu transfer to hotel.
Day 02 :Document apply for Tibet permit and Tibet visa.
Day 03 :Preparation for expedition in Kathmandu.
Day 04 :Final perparations for Shishapangma expedition.
Day 05 :Drive from Kathmandu to Zhangmu 2300m.
Day 06 :Drive from Zhangmu to Nyalam 2750m.
Day 07 :Rest days at Nyalam for acclimatization.
Day 08 :Drive from Nyalam to Tingri 4340m.
Day 09 :Rest days at Tingri for acclimatization.
Day 10 :Drive from Tingri to Base Camp 5000m.
Day 11 :Rest days at Base Camp for acclimatization.
Day 12 :Base Camp to Advance Base Camp (High Camp).
Day 13-38 :Climb period of Mt. Shishapangma 8012m.
Day 39 :Drive from Base Camp to Tingri.
Day 40 :Drive from Tingri to Zhangmu.
Day 41 :Drive from Zhangmu to Kathmandu.
Day 42 :Rest days at Kathmandu.
Day 43 :Departure to your next destination.
|Number of Person||Total price of per person in Euroexcludes the High Altitude Sherpa: 3845 Euro||Number of person||Total price of per person in Euroincludes Full Board|
|1 to 2 persons||6960 Euro||1 to 2 persons||10770 Euro|
|3 to 4 persons||6640 Euro||3 to 4 persons||10460 Euro|
|5 to 7 persons||6190 Euro||5 to 7 persons||9960 Euro|
- 6 nights 3 star standard hotel in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast
- Mt. Shishapangma expedition permit fee
- Tibet visa and Travel permit fee
- Liaison officer and Interprete.
- Emergency Oxygen, Mask and regulator for Advance Base Camp
- Satellite phone in payable basis (per minute $ 5).
- Expert professional Nepalese expedition crews like Cook, Kitchen boy, ABC guide and mountaineering gears till to the ABC are provided; and our crews get all expedition facilities from our office itself.
- Full board hotel in route to Tibet side Zhangmu, Nyalam and Tingri (bed and breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
- Base Camp to Advance Base Camp 1 tent for 2 person provide North Face or same qualities
- Dining tent, Table, Chairs, Toilet tent, Mess tent and Kitchen tent
- We provide 3 Yak Per person\’s (50 KG) Load is carried by the Yak till to the from CBC to ABC
- We provide 2 Yak Per person\’s (40 KG) Load is carried by the Yak on the way back to the ABC to CBC
- We provide 1 Yak for each high altitude Sherpa CBC to ABC to CBC
- We provide 1 Yak for each ABC member and CBC member
- Transportation: Kathmandu to Zhangmu to Chinese Base Camp to Zhangmu provided the Mini bus/Jeep for the members & Truck for the equipment
- Nepalese crew\’ insurance
- 2 Climber-1 Climbing Sherpa and 1 Single Climber-1 Climbing Sherpa
- 3 High Tents North Face or same quality-Camp1, Camp2, Camp3
- Single Climber- 3 High Tents North Face or same quality-Camp1, Camp2, Camp3
- Cooking Gas, Climbing Food, Stove, Cooking Equipment
- Tents for Climbing Sherpa Guide (Camp 1, 2, 3)
- Air travel to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Laundry, postage, telephone calls, and all other items of personal nature.
- Entry visa and Re-entry visa for Nepal.
- International departure tax.
- Personal Expenses.
- Medical and rescue insurance.
- Personal Climbing equipment.
- Bar bills & Beverage.
- Rescue Jeep USD 700.00
- Medicine and first aid expenses
- Garbage Deposit USD 500.00 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don\’t take back their garbage.
- Extra yak, Per Yak\’s USD 100.00 will be charge till to 40 KG load.
- Climbing Bonus and summit bonus for climbing Sherpa and tips for base camp staff.
0 Reviews on Mt. Shishapangma Expedition (43 Days) View All