Lower Manaslu Trek (14 Days)
Lower Manaslu trek is belonging all the circuit in Gorkha district. Gorkha is the first capital of modern Nepal from where the unification of Nepal was began by King Prithivi Narayan Shah. There are several places of historical and archaeological importance. An amazing geographical status, combination with splendid landscape of historic, religious, cultural conquence has every potential to be featured as this destination.
Even though, less tourist are visiting to this region as consider “OFF BEATEN PATH” of popular Manaslu circuit trek and offers moderate trekking, historical and pilgrimage tour, ago tourism and community based trek suitable for all fitness levels.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Preparation day in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Drive and trek to Ghairung.
Day 04: Trek to Gorkha Bazaar.
Day 05: Excursion day in Gorkha.
Day 06: Trek to Sirandanda.
Day 07: Sirandanda to Barpak.
Day 08: Barpak to Laprak.
Day 09: Laprak to Lambai Kharka.
Day 10: Nambai Kharka to Tallo Thotneri.
Day 11: Tallo thotneri to Ghyampeshaal.
Day 12: Drive to Kathmandu.
Day 13: Kathmandu sightseeing.
Day 14: Final departure.
Trip cost includes:
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Four nights 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Accommodation during trek in lodge/home stay.
- All ground transportation as per itinerary in private vehicle.
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS )
- All government and local taxes
Trip cost does not Include:
- Nepal Visa fee (bring small denomination USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
Note: All participants have to give a copy of their insurance, with the address, tel and fax number of insurance company. This insurance has to cover the helicopter rescue in case of accident or sickness. In case of your insurance don’t cover helicopter rescue, you have to fill a form in Kathmandu and make agreement that you will pay yourself the amount of expenses paid by Nepal Assemble Treks for your helicopter rescue or research. Without this agreement, you cannot participate in trek.
In The trek the guide is allowed to change the itinerary, depending of the weather, climate and the physical condition of participants. Each participant who stop his trek or make changes any form of program may not ask any money compensation to the agency.
0 Reviews on Lower Manaslu Trek (14 Days) View All