Ruby Valley Trek (14 Days)
Ruby Valley trekking is newly explored destination by umbrella organization of Trekking agencies (TAAN) in co-operate with Ganesh Himal Tourism Committee. The region situated between Langtang and Manaslu in the Ganesh Himal region offers magnificent view of Langtang, Ganesh Himal and Manaslu range. Similarly, encounter with different ethnic group familiar with their vibrant culture, beautiful landscape, twin waterfalls (GANGA JAMUNA), typical settlement and floras and faunas according to the altitude are more attraction in this area.
Ruby is one kind of gemstone people of these areas; they wear it as ornament. This trek is less touristic area highly recommended among the trekkers to discover the natural beauties along the “OUT OF BEATEN PATH”.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
Day 03: Kathmandu to Dhading Bazaar
Day 04: Trek to Darkha Village (1200m)
Day 05: Trek to Jharlang village (1320m)
Day 06: Trek to Borang Village
Day 07: Trek to Chalise Village
Day 08: Rest day and explore surroundings.
Day 09: Trek to Tipling
Day 10: Trek to Pangsang
Day 11: Trek to Gatlang
Day 12: Trek to Syabrubesi
Day 13: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 14: Departure
Trip Cost includes:
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Three night’s 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Accommodation during trek.
- All ground transportation as per itinerary in private vehicle.
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS).
- All government and local taxes
Trip cost does not include:
- Nepal Visa fee (bring small denomination US. Dollar cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, etc).
- Tips for guides and porters.
Note: All participants have to give a copy of their insurance, with the address, tel and fax number of insurance company. This insurance has to cover the helicopter rescue in case of accident or sickness. In case of your insurance don’t cover helicopter rescue, you have to fill a form in Kathmandu and make agreement that you will pay yourself the amount of expenses paid by Nepal Assemble Treks for your helicopter rescue or research. Without this agreement, you cannot participate in trek.
In The trek the guide is allowed to change the itinerary, depending of the weather, climate and the physical condition of participants. Each participant who stop his trek or make changes any form of program may not ask any money compensation to the agency.
0 Reviews on Ruby Valley Trek (14 Days) View All