Lumba Sumba Trek (23 Days)
Lumba Sumba Trek is one of the new trekking destinations in the eastern part of Nepal. The destination was explored by umbrella organization of Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal (TAAN). The trek begins from Kanchenjunga Conservation Area (KCA) and ends in Makalu Barun National Park which popular for endanger species of RED PANDA and SNOW LEOPARD as well as other wildlife and floras. The most attraction place is Lumba Sumba Peak (5200m) in the routes offers the scenery of Himalayan landscape, encounter different ethnic groups as RAI, LIMBU, SHERPA, MAGAR, NEWAR and TAMANG.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu and direct transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
Day 03: Flight from Kathmandu to Biratnagar 35 minutes O/N hotel
Day 04: Flight from Bitatnagar to suketar 25 minutes. Walk from Suketar to Fungluing O/N at camp.
Day 05: Trek to Mithlung (909 M) and 3 hours of walk. O/N at camp
Day 06: Trek to Chiruwa (1246m) and 4 hours O/N at camp.
Day 07: Trek to Pembu (1340m) and 4-5 hours walk. O/N at camp.
Day 08: Trek to Ela Danda (2051 m) 4 hours walk. O/N at camp.
Day 09: Trek to selep Kharka (2525 m) 3 – 4 hours of walk
Day 10: Trek to Olangchung Gola (3208m) 3-4 hours walk
Day 11: Trek to Langmale (3893m) 3 hours walk
Day 12: Trek to pass camp (4747m ) 3 hours walk
Day 13: Trek to chaurikharka (4594 m) 5 hours walk
Day 14: Trek to Thudam (3500 m) 4 hours walk
Day 15: Trek to Kharka (2877 m)- 6 hours walk
Day 16: Trek to Chyamthang 2229 m) 5 hours
Day 17: Trek to Hatiya (1595m) 4 hours
Day 18: Trek to Gola with 3 hours walk
Day 19: Trek to Gadhi (1800m ) 4 hours walk
Day 20: Trek to Khandbari (1022 m) 2 hours of walk and drive from Khadbari to
Biratnagar 4-5 hours of drive and overnight at hotel
Day 21: Flight from Biratnagar to Kathmandu 35 minutes
Day 22: Free day in the Kathmandu valley
Day 23: Departure from Kathmandu to your onward destination
Trip Cost includes:
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Three nights 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Accommodation during trek in hotel/guesthouse
- A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley including tour guide and entrance fees
- All ground transportation as per itinerary in private vehicle
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS )
- All government and local taxes.
Trip Cost does not include:
- Nepal Visa fee (bring small denomination USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, etc).
- Tips for guides and porters.
Note: All participants have to give a copy of their insurance, with the address, tel and fax number of insurance company. This insurance has to cover the helicopter rescue in case of accident or sickness. In case of your insurance don’t cover helicopter rescue, you have to fill a form in Kathmandu and make agreement that you will pay yourself the amount of expenses paid by Nepal Assemble Treks for your helicopter rescue or research. Without this agreement, you cannot participate in trek.
In The trek the guide is allowed to change the itinerary, depending of the weather, climate and the physical condition of participants. Each participant who stop his trek or make changes any form of program may not ask any money compensation to the agency.
0 Reviews on Lumba Sumba Trek (23 Days) View All